- Interact as you or the fan page-go to account on the right side of your screen. You can choose to interact as you or your fan page. When you are in fan page mode you can comment as the fan page and like other fan pages as the fan page. So instead of Kristin Andrews commenting on ClientX's web site, Twigg Marketing can.
- Photos at the top- the most recent photos you added to your Fan Page will now be displayed at the top of page
- Notifications- When you have selected to interact as the fan page (again, account-use facebook as page) you will get notifications of new "likes", comments and interactions. This is just like you get on your personal pages now.
- Wall filters-Your fan page can show "posts by everyone" or "post by page" so you can choose if the people that "like" you can show up on the wall
- Email notifications: You can opt to receive notifications when people post or comment on your fan page
- Featured Pages and admins-You can show pages you like or admins of the page to any one who visits the page
- Mutual connections: When people visit your fan page, they can see who they "like" that you "like"
- Navigation-This is the biggest visual change, I think. All of the tabs from the top of the page are now under the profile pic on the left. Easy to navigate, will take some time to get used to.
- Profile picture size- The profile picture size for Pages has been adjusted from 200x600 to 180x540.
If you have any questions about any of the changes or Facebook fan pages in general, feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email email@example.com.